Volodymyr Stavniuk, Head of the State Finance Institution for Innovations, took part in the Third Meeting of the Council for International Trade, chaired by the First Vice Prime Minister - Minister of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine Stepan Kubiv. The key task of the International Trade Council is to establish effective communication and interaction between the Government and business in order to support and promote Ukraine's exports in the world.
1) International trade outcomes of 2018.
2) Free Trade Agreements: outcomes and prospects.
3) Ukraine's export strategy: implementation status.
4) Tool for joint intergovernmental commissions: results for 2018.
5) Protection of Ukrainian commodity producers in foreign markets.
6) Conceptual vision of Ukraine's representation as an innovation partner at exhibitions and fairs events abroad.